Response to COVID-19
To Our Current & Prospective Clients:
July 2020 Update
- All initial consultations are now via Zoom or telephone.
- Mediation is offered via Zoom. Erika Englund is trained in online mediation by the nation’s top online mediator.
- Mediation is offered in-person at a comfortable table providing appropriate distancing. Masks must be worn while not in session (conforming with California orders), but may be removed while in session.
- All document signing are via virtual notary, in-office by a trusted masked notary, or out of office.
- We see only one couple per day, sanitizing before and after the session.
- All paperwork is now mailed to courts for filing, and no same-day filing service can be offered.
We thank you in advance for helping us serve you in a safe, secure, and professional manner.
If you wish to schedule an appointment for a mediation session, free follow-up session, or initial consultation, please BOOK HERE. As always, if you find no suitable appointments, you are invited to contact Erika with your specific requests, by texting 916-790-5500. Thank you!